Labels

Sunday, January 4, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 




Hi guys! I know I know, I'm really late since its been 4 days after fireworks and all I'm so sorry for posting late. I've been enjoy my holiday for once haha, and I've been busy with school as usual.
Anyway I hope you all been good my dear silent fans, I really miss the sims community so so much. I could rant on this all day but I have no time! So its been a long time since my last post and gosh its been a huge hiatus and still carrying on. Been around 18 months since I've left and so much has changed of course. Just need to wait until its 24 months ( 2 years, this August or July) and I'll be back!!! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful year, and I hope this year brings even more joy and happiness to you =]

(click the image to enlarge)
2014 was quiet a big step for me honestly, and Ill explain it all later in an update most over at my other blog. Off I do my French homework! >.<

Before I do, enjoy the wonderful pics of fireworks of 2015 that I stole from Google images <33
I don't own any of these images all credit goes to the rightful owners!!


 (click the image to enlarge)






No comments:

Post a Comment